Shamrock Shot – Cooking With Janica
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a minty, creamy taste clover shot. It tastes just as delicious as a milkshake with the added bonus of getting you drunk!
Looking for a way to pretend to waste this St. Patrick’s Day? Then you need to make alcohol infused Shamrock Shots!
These little green shooters have all the creamy, vanilla mint flavors of the beloved Shamrock Shake. They’ll have you feeling festive and, let’s be honest, a little tipsy in no time.
It’s time to get your team together, put on your most ridiculous St. Patrick’s Day outfit and get the party started!
- Vodka – You can use any type of vodka, but I highly recommend using vanilla or whipped cream if possible.
- Mint cream – This liqueur will bring both the green color and the mint flavor that our shot needs.
- Heavy cream – You can substitute half and half if that’s what you have on hand.
- Chill your shot glasses. Place your verrines in the freezer at least 30 minutes before serving. This will help keep the shots cold and enhance their flavor.
- Decorate your way. Don’t be afraid to get creative with the garnish. You can use whipped cream, cherries, sprinkles, fresh mint, or even crushed chocolate mints.
- Add a touch of chocolate. Want to add chocolate flavor? Pour chocolate sauce around the inside of the shot glass or add a few dashes of chocolate bitters.
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 2 1X
- Category: Blows
- Food: American
1.5oz Vanilla Vodka
1 ounce Mint cream
0.5 oz heavy cream
Whipped cream and cherry (optional garnish)
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
Strain into two shot glasses and garnish with whipped cream and a cherry, if desired.