This recipe combines vodka with two different liquors to make a shot that tastes like liquid Nutella. This is perfect for chocolate lovers!
If you love Nutella, these little guys are absolutely going to be your new favorite dessert hit!
Perfect for parties or as an after-dinner indulgence, they’re made with vodka, chocolate liqueur and hazelnut liqueur. The taste is very similar to a rich, chocolatey Nutella spread.
To make them even more fun, I serve them in miniature jars of Nutella the perfect size! You can garnish by dipping the rim in the spread or topping them with whipped cream.
If you want to try making more dessert shots, I highly recommend trying a simple tootsie roll shot or a great layered snickers shot that tastes even better than the candy bar!
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we earn some money at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
- Frangelico – It’s a hazelnut liqueur that is essential for this shot.
- Cocoa Cream – This liqueur brings the flavor of chocolate. There is a clear version that will give you the same flavor, but not the color.
- Vodka – Plain vodka is best for the chocolate and nutty flavors of the liqueurs to really shine. Any brand can be used.
How to do
- Dip rim of shot glass in Nutella (optional).
- Add the vodka, Frangelico, crème de cacao and ice to a shaker. Shake.
- Strain into a shot glass.
- Cool it down. This shot is best served very cold. Chill your shot glasses, even liquor bottles, and be sure to shake them with ice.
- Garnish creatively. You can top them with a rim of Nutella or something fruity like strawberry sugar for contrasting flavors. You can also garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Chocolate and hazelnut flavors give this alcohol shot a taste of liquid Nutella.
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 2 1X
- Category: Blows
- Food: American
1 ounce Vodka
1 ounce Frangelico
1 ounce Cocoa Cream
Dip the rim of two shot glasses in a jar of Nutella, if desired.
Add all the other ingredients in a shaker with a few ice cubes. Shake about 15-20 seconds until combined.
Strain into the two liqueur glasses.
Well done and enjoy!