This delicious shot tastes a lot like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal! It’s so easy to make – you only need two ingredients.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the GOAT of breakfast cereals, so you know a shot that tastes good is a must try! It’s a “grown-up” way to indulge in the Saturday morning treat you loved as a kid.
The best part? It’s very simple to make and only requires two ingredients. A cocktail shaker is best, but if you don’t have one handy, you can simply stir instead of shaking.
If you’d rather sip than shoot, simply double the recipe and pour into a lowball glass over ice. Personally, I find it a little too sweet to be enjoyed in a cocktail. To each his own!
If you’re interested in other sweet dessert shots, I highly recommend trying a gorgeous layered snickers shot or a rich, chocolatey Nutella shot.
- Fireball – This is the preferred whiskey for this shot, but you can substitute another cinnamon flavored whiskey.
- RumChata – This horchata-inspired liqueur is made with real dairy cream and Mexican spices.
How to do
- Dip rims of two shot glasses in water, then in cinnamon and sugar, if desired.
- Add Fireball and RumChata to a shaker. Shake.
- Strain into shot glasses.
Some versions of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot call for a 1:1 ratio of ingredients, but that makes the cinnamon flavor just too strong.
For best tasting, use a 2:1 ratio – most of it being RumChata.
- This shot is best served very cold. Be sure to shake with ice and even freeze the shot glasses ahead of time for extra freshness.
- Instead of cinnamon and sugar, try topping your shot glasses with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
1 ounce Fireball
If desired, dip rim of each shot glass in water, then in cinnamon and sugar.
Add Fireball and RumChata to a shaker with ice. Shake for about 20 seconds until well blended.
Pour into your two shot glasses.
Well done and enjoy!