Caramel Apple Shots
This shot combines two liqueurs to create a flavor similar to a caramel apple. This is a great fall or Halloween party photo.
I’ve always looked forward to fall when the fair comes to town so I can get my favorite treat – a caramel apple.
There’s just something so addictive about the tart, juicy green apple when combined with the buttery sweetness of caramel!
Once I learned there was a shot of alcohol that tasted the same, I knew I had to try it! It quickly became one of my favourites. I always serve it at Halloween parties.
- Caramel Schnapps – This clear liqueur tastes like melted butter and brown sugar, or butterscotch. Flavor very close to caramel.
- sour apple pucker – This liqueur is sweet and sour, like a slightly tart green apple candy.
How to do
- Pour the alcohol into a shaker with a few ice cubes and a shaker.
- Strain into a shot glass.
- Give the shot a flavored edge by dipping it in caramel sauce and chopped nuts.
- No shaker? Simply pour each liqueur directly into your shot glasses or shake it into a mason jar with a lid.
1 ounce Caramel Schnapps
1 ounce sour apple pucker
Add both liqueurs to a shaker with ice.
Shake for 10 to 15 seconds then strain into shot glasses.