Air Fryer Garlic Bread
Quickly and easily prepare homemade garlic bread in the air fryer. It’s a stress-free side dish that the whole family loves.
Garlic bread makes every meal better! It goes with absolutely everything.
I used to make this often because it’s one of my wife’s favorite things. Lately we’ve had it with buffalo meatballs, Mexican meatloaf, and honey lemon peppercorn wings.
Learning to do it in the air fryer was a game changer!
It gets so hot here during the summer that not having to turn on the oven and heat the house just for the bread has been a blessing.
I like that I can just “set and forget” instead of having to watch how quickly it browns under the broiler.
- Bread – You can use any bread you prefer. I went with a fluffy French bread, which most grocery stores use for their garlic bread.
- Garlic – Fresh garlic always gives the best flavor. You can use a garlic chopper for convenience.
- Butter – I use unsalted butter, then sprinkle with salt after baking the bread. If using salted butter, skip or reduce the amount of salt you use on the bread.
- Salt – Maldon salt flakes are my favorite finishing salt. If you use table salt, you will need to reduce the amount.
- italian herbs (optional) – I always sprinkle dried Italian herbs on my garlic bread. You can leave that out if you prefer.
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we earn some money at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
How to do
- Mix the softened butter and the minced garlic.
- Slice your bread.
- Spread the butter and garlic mixture on the bread.
- Place in an air fryer and cook at 350F for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer when bread has browned slightly.
- Garnish with salt and Italian herbs.
- Be sure to cut your bread in half as evenly as possible. If your pieces of bread are of uneven thickness, some parts may burn before others are done.
- Want some cheese? Add freshly grated parmesan or mozzarella after cooking, then cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, return the bread to the air fryer and cook for three minutes at 350F.
air fryer garlic bread
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cooking time: 4 minutes
- Total time: 6 minutes
- Category: Bread
- Kitchen: American
Half loaf of soft French bread
1 Unsalted Butter Stick, softened
2–3 Garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
Pinch of dried Italian herbs (optional)
Slice your French bread.
Mix the softened butter and the freshly chopped garlic.
Spread the garlic and butter mixture on top of the sliced bread.
Place in the air fryer and cook for 4-5 minutes at 350F.
Remove from fryer and sprinkle with salt and Italian herbs.
Serve immediately and enjoy!